Clarify PRAL values for Alkaline Food Charts

• Discussion
  •  Amy #536

Thanks so much; it was great to see you back. Two points:

1. The issue of what minus means before a number might be confusing for people as they look at the chart for the first time. They have to search for its definition in your text and could get discouraged. Might you consider explaining this value (and what -3 means compared to -13) at the top of your chart? It’s that important, and we are an impatient society.

Also, I’m not on Facebook, please continue to make the chart and all your valuable information available through email.

Thanks for your very important work,

Amy

Alkaline Food Charts Feedback from http://foodary.com/9/basic-acid-alkaline-food-chart-introduction/

•  Keith Taylor #599
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 979.03

Thanks Amy for your feedback about my PRAL food charts and about not using social media.

Your idea of seeing an explanation of alkaline food charts is fantastic. So I’ve started to add ToolTips to the headings of all my PRAL food charts. Then, with a hover of your mouse, or a tap of your finger, you can see a simple explanation of PRAL values. With links to more information.

I hope that helps. So let me know one way or the other. Which brings me to your second point.

I understand that not everyone wants to join Foodary to use the forums. So, you can use the feedback form and I will post your response to the forum. I know there have been substantial delays in processing this in the past. But I am making more resources available to make it happen faster.

But for all visitors, I urge you to subscribe to my email update service(s). Then you won’t miss vital information. Note, I run 2 separate services for this website and for Foodary.com. So to make it easy, here are subscription forms:
    For this forum

Enter your email address:

Subscription is free and your email address is safe - I will never share it with anyone else.

Next, for best diet food info: Favorite Foodary Facts.

For Foodary.com

Enter your email address:

Subscription is free and your email address is safe - I will never share it with anyone else.

For personal nutrition help: Healthy Eating Forum.

You should log in to Foodary to create a new topic.

If you do not want to log in, you can create a new topic via the red Food Help button, or raise a new Foodary helpdesk ticket.